Are you interested in looking for the most fruitful career opportunity in your life? If yes then you should go for ICICI bank Careers. They provide reliable career opportunities to both freshers as well as experienced professionals. You can apply for their recruitment process by clicking on the button below at the end of the post. They offer job opening related to different departments like HR, Management, Accounts, Customer Service, etc. Currently, this organization has announced several job vacancies for Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Nagpur, Jaipur, Bilaspur and across India. If you have some interest in this organization then please read some details below.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Salary:||Depending Upon Designation|
|Posted Date:||16th Oct 2019|
ICICI Bank Careers Announced Latest Recruitment Apply Online
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Limited is the 2nd largest bank in India. Its full form is Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra while its registered office is situated at Vadodara, Gujrat. This bank serves in terms of market capitalization and assets. This bank provides financial services and banking products for retail and corporate customers through a variety of specialized subsidiaries in the facility of life, venture capital, non-life insurance, investment banking, venture capital, and proper delivery channels. It is having almost 4867 branches and more than 14367 ATMS in India. It is present in 17 countries in all over the globe like Bahrain, China, Singapore, USA, Canada, UK, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Germany, and India. Almost, 82,724 employees are working in this banking sector.
ICICI Bank Recruitment Process for Freshers 2019 – Step by Step
ICICI recruitment process for freshers requires 8 steps which are listed below:
- Application – You need to send an application to them by attaching your resume and cover letter.
- Shortlisting – Company’s management overview all the sent applications and shortlist some of them.
- Personality Profiler – Candidates are asked to attempt an online personality profile questionnaire before the interview.
- Documentation – If they find a candidate successful then they go for further documentation.
- Interview – Shortlisted candidates are called for the interview where their personality, decentness and confidence are noted.
- Offer – If they finalize a candidate, they provide him the offer letter at their earliest.
- Acceptance – After the letter being accepted by the applicant, the last process comes.
- Joining – The candidate joins the firm.
List of Available Vacancies (Update)
|1) Privilege Banker||2) Investment Specialist|
|3) Customer Service Officer||4) Relationship Manager|
|5) Operations Group - Verifier||6) Peon/ Sweeper|
Salary and Benefits
ICICI Bank jobs always try to provide the best facilities and benefits to its employees because their actual duty is to plan for the financial betterment of people. We are mentioning here some of their perks and advantages:
- Better Work and Life Balance
- Fine Pay Scale
- Good Job Security
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Nice Management
- Great Cultural Values
- Petrol Allowance
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Careers?
So, do you believe that you are interested in applying for ICICI bank Careers? If yes then you should go for the resume upload. You can easily attach the CV along with a cover-letter by clicking on the submit button. You can face some interview calls, training period, joining formalities and other documentation processes but if you get successful in achieving your position then you will automatically be given the offer letter.
|Product Head||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||View & Apply|
|e-Relationship Manager||Thane, Maharashtra, India||View & Apply|
|Technology & Digital Group||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||View & Apply|
|Product Specialist||Mumbai Area, India||View & Apply|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India||View & Apply|