This position will work within the Energy Technology Company Technical Computing department which focuses on being a trusted advisor, partnering across Chevron to pioneer and commercialize technologies to solve complex business problems at velocity and scale. The Senior Administrative Assistant role is to provide high-level executive & administrative support to multiple Unit Managers and their units within our Technical Computing organization, by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions (essentially acts as both an information and communication manager for specific units within the office).
- Assists with identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency of work flow
- Exhibit team work and initiative to meet group objectives
- Manage and reconcile monthly Purchasing card transactions
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders in person, by telephone, and email
- Interact with all levels of personnel and management as needed to carry out administrative work
- On/Off boarding of employees
- The ability to organize and work effectively to ensure all administrative work is prioritized effectively
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system, open, sort and distribute correspondence
- Provide assistance with a high level of independence, initiative, discretion, and accuracy, and attention to detail to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Meeting Logistics: book conference rooms, prepare agendas, order catering, prepare meeting materials
- Participate in special projects as assigned (including workshops)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Perform basic mobile device troubleshooting
- Perform mobile device account management activities such as swapping carrier service between devices, porting out phone numbers, account transfers, cellular service updates, terminating service, high-level account updates, and carrier portal ID Updates
- Upgrade/replace mobile devices.
- Exercise mobile cost management.
- Maintain mobility content/responses within mobility website and mailbox.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work independently, effectively manage multiple priorities, and quickly adapt to new business requirements or rapidly changing needs
- 10+ years of administrative assistant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A