Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of CPL Pipeliner located in Baytown, TX through November 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- Pipeliners are qualified on specific job duties and can independently perform routine maintenance and/or pipeline operations skills for an assigned pipeline system or system segment. All Pipeliners are expected to be able to perform all of the Key Job Responsibilities and other operations and maintenance duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Pipeliners coordinate their own work and work with other team members or contractors in performing daily operations and maintenance work processes. They act on their own initiative to identify and correct work place hazards, unsafe practices, security violations or environmental concerns.
- Pipeliners may act as a field team liaison with Subject Matter Experts and perform link pin or link pin type responsibilities. Pipeliners use quality tools and methods to make independent decisions in performing daily work. Pipeliners maintain a minimum of Hazwoper Level III and Level V certification, and possess a demonstrable knowledge of emergency response procedures gained from either hypothetical drills or actual experience.
- Prior to performing any DOT covered tasks, must meet DOT requirements for operator qualification.
- Hazwoper Level III & V certification required. If not currently certified, must become certified within 1 year of hire, and certifications must be maintained.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ pipeline or industry related experience.
- Valid Driver’s License Required- No DWI/DUI 3 years. No more than 1 moving violation in past 2 years. DMV records will be checked
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Work experience in operations (particularly pipeline operations), or in a military environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Baytown, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A